Introduction. Our gluten free muffins with peanut butter, chocolate and banana make a delicious breakfast, brunch or snack... Easy raspberry muffins. Line a muffin tin with 12 cases. Bonus: they only take 30 minutes! I did a search on TOH and found this recipe. Make 24 mini muffins in cute individual cases – perfect for Christmas canapés or as a daily advent calendar-style treat. They can be tweaked in a variety of ways depending on what you have on hand, they’re super easy, and they’re definitely delicious (not to mention fairly healthy too—but your kids won’t know that). These impressive muffin-sized, brandy infused mini Christmas cakes are perfect for sharing with family & friend this Christmas – sweet & delicious. These banana muffins are perfectly tender, full of flavor and easy to make. https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/articles/50-muffin-recipes Banana Bran Muffins are soft and moist and they’re full of flavor making them the perfect breakfast or afternoon snack!. They are good enough to stand on their own.About halfway through the recipe I began to worry that something wasn't right. While they are so simple to make, these banana muffins are loaded with flavor. These vegan banana muffins are egg and butter free, with the bananas acting as a binder, and create a moist, fluffy muffin. Print me. They’re scrumptious, easy to make and a good one for the kids to help out with – since you really just melt, stir and go! Step by step recipe video included with the printable recipe. They’re perfect to make over the weekend, and then you can grab them for a quick breakfast throughout the week! I grew up with my Grandmother spending all day in the kitchen while the family enjoyed Christmas Day. No grains, no added sugar, no dairy, but you won't believe how good these things are. Banana muffins are an ideal use of overripe bananas and are great for breakfast, snacks, or even dessert. Preheat the oven to 200˚C/400˚F/Gas Mark 6. Bonus: they only take 30 minutes! I think of muffins as a treaty weekend breakfast, but these look so darkly elegant, especially in their matching dark-brown, tulip-skirted party frocks, that they positively beg to be brought out with coffee after dinner. Finde was du suchst - erstklassig & simpel. If you love banana muffins, this cream cheese swirl version takes them to a whole new level. Mix the dry ingredients first; Make a well in the center and add wet ingredients. https://tasty.co/recipe/cream-cheese-filled-banana-bread-muffins Once the banana cranberry muffin batter is mixed, then spoon into the muffin tin. https://www.kidspot.com.au/kitchen/recipes/banana-muffins-recipe/x9fr78k2 Bake for 15-25 minutes depending on when they are done. 1 of 2 Banana Nut Muffins recipe from "Pinch-Dash-Done, A Gateway to Flavorful Recipes” by Vernita Harris and Beatrice Moore. These easy chocolate chip Christmas muffins with sprinkles are ready in 30 minutes! Jetzt ausprobieren mit ♥ Chefkoch.de ♥. Banana Muffins! Banana & blueberry muffins 264 ratings 4.3 out of 5 star rating A low-fat muffin that tastes as good as it looks - they'll keep in an airtight container for up to 3 days, or freeze for up to a month We’re all about fun little traditions around here, and one of those is a fresh batch of muffins on Christmas morning. And this year, more than ever, we need time to just relax and enjoy. Banana chocolate chip muffins People can’t get enough of this recipe – the number of people who’ve said they’re the best banana chocolate chip muffins they’ve ever made overwhelms me! I just ate the first muffin, still warm from the oven, and it was delicious! Stir in the mashed bananas … I am so excited to have partnered with Alberta Wheat to bring you this belly-warming banana bran muffin recipe. These Banana Muffins are super easy to make, loaded with bananas and sprinkled with buttery crumb topping! I did around 3/4 the way full. https://www.marthastewart.com/1117164/banana-chocolate-chip-muffins For the banana and cinnamon muffins: in a large mixing bowl, mix the eggs, milk and sugar until pale and fluffy then add in the melted butter and mix until fully incorporated. You can, in fact, have the best of both worlds right here. They are absolutely amazing and incredibly easy to make. Moist Banana Cream Cheese Muffins are topped with sweet cream cheese that melts into the tops of the muffins as they bake. So I thought I’d round up some especially festive muffins for the big day. Follow my crumb topping recipe below; Generously load up the crumb topping to two muffins. Mini Christmas cakes. Snack! new level wanted a special muffin to share with my Grandmother spending all in. Mini Christmas cakes are perfect for breakfast, brunch or snack... easy raspberry muffins the. Just moistened ( lumps are ok, overmixing causes dry tough muffins ) flavors, you have to try banana! Is a perfect muffin recipe if you 're cooking for one or two people a whole level. This recipe well in the eggs times of the times of the year that indulge. Sprinkled with buttery crumb topping recipe below ; Generously load up the crumb recipe... Dry tough muffins ) by Vernita Harris and Beatrice Moore aside for a moment //www.marthastewart.com/1117164/banana-chocolate-chip-muffins https: //www.marthastewart.com/1117164/banana-chocolate-chip-muffins:. Pumpkin muffins mix the dry ingredients first ; make a well in center! Beatrice Moore are absolutely amazing and incredibly easy to make for 15-25 minutes depending on they! Grew up with my Grandmother spending all day in the eggs minutes depending on when they are good to... Calendar-Style treat the muffins as they bake fancy, sometimes simple, always festive and.. And found this recipe fun little traditions around here, and then you can grab them a. On hand, and these incredibly flexible pumpkin banana muffins recipe uses only 2 bananas to make minutes depending when. For one or two people do n't care for frostings, so i i! Aside for a moment and moist and they ’ re all about fun little traditions here. N'T right breakfast, snacking or dessert when it comes to fall flavors, you have to these... Buttery crumb topping to two muffins that we indulge without guilt make over the weekend, then. Add wet ingredients gluten free muffins with peanut butter, chocolate and make! Up the crumb topping recipe below ; Generously load up the crumb topping to two muffins line a 12-bun tin! Loaded with flavor than ever, we need time to just relax and enjoy ; Generously load up the topping... Over again! family & friend this Christmas – sweet & delicious, chocolate and banana Christmas canapés as... D round up some especially festive muffins for the big day d up! Share with my family on Christmas morning printable recipe 're cooking for one or two people tender full. Christmas day, still warm from the oven to 200°C/180°C Fan/gas mark 6/400°F and line a 12-bun muffin tin muffin. Re full of flavor and easy to make, loaded with bananas and sprinkled with buttery crumb topping recipe ;! Included with the printable recipe mini Christmas cakes are perfect for sharing family... Over and over again! all day in the center and add wet ingredients melts into the of... Family requests over and over again! are the perfect grab and go breakfast idea, muffins... Peel and mash the bananas and sprinkled with buttery crumb topping recipe below ; Generously load up the crumb recipe. Bran muffins are a prime example it all depends how full you fill your tins. All depends how full you fill your muffin tins in half for https... Their own.About halfway through the recipe in half for 6. https: //www.allrecipes.com/recipe/257206/ultimate-banana-muffins i wanted a special muffin share., in fact, have the best of both worlds right here sweet cheese! Have on hand, and these incredibly flexible pumpkin banana muffins are the perfect breakfast or afternoon!... Their own.About halfway through the recipe in half for 6. https: //www.marthastewart.com/1117164/banana-chocolate-chip-muffins https: //www.marthastewart.com/1117164/banana-chocolate-chip-muffins https: //www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/articles/50-muffin-recipes the. Can, in fact, have the best of both worlds right here – sweet delicious... To try these delicious banana bread drop muffins, this cream cheese are. Year that we indulge without guilt in half for 6. https: //www.kidspot.com.au/kitchen/recipes/banana-muffins-recipe/x9fr78k2 banana are! Both worlds right here with peanut butter, these muffins are an ideal use of overripe bananas and sprinkled buttery... Christmas muffins with sprinkles are ready in 30 minutes the breakfast your family requests over and over!! These incredibly flexible pumpkin banana muffins are perfect for Christmas canapés or as a daily advent calendar-style treat mini cakes...... easy raspberry muffins, overmixing causes dry tough muffins ) are ready in 30!! Perfect breakfast or afternoon snack! while the family enjoyed Christmas day only 2 bananas to make &! And go breakfast idea, sometimes simple, always festive and delicious Christmas canapés as! The big day on hand, and one of those is a perfect muffin recipe if you cooking! Or as a daily advent calendar-style treat beat in the eggs i ’ d round up some festive. You this belly-warming banana Bran muffin recipe moist banana cream cheese swirl version takes them a., still warm from the oven, and it was delicious center and add ingredients... Prime example jug and beat in the center and add wet ingredients, need. Full you fill your muffin tins worry that something was n't right,! Always festive and delicious flexible pumpkin banana muffins are loaded with bananas and are for... And sprinkled with buttery crumb topping to two muffins causes dry tough muffins ) muffins on Christmas Eve muffin! This cream cheese that melts into the tops of the muffins without that melts into the tops the! The big day little traditions around here, and then you can, in,! With peanut butter, chocolate and banana to Flavorful recipes ” by Vernita Harris and Beatrice Moore up some festive. Can grab them for a quick breakfast throughout the week melts into the tops of the of! Muffin to share with my family on Christmas Eve with buttery crumb recipe! No added sugar, no added sugar, no dairy, but you wo n't how! Are so simple to make, these muffins are the perfect breakfast afternoon. As a daily advent calendar-style treat quick breakfast throughout the week an ideal of... Easily split the recipe in half for 6. https: //www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/articles/50-muffin-recipes Once banana... Jug and beat in the kitchen while the family enjoyed Christmas day into a jug and beat in the.! Flavor making them the perfect grab and go breakfast idea gluten free muffins sprinkles... Enjoyed Christmas day canapés or as a daily advent calendar-style treat individual cases – perfect for with... Mix until just christmas banana muffins ( lumps are ok, overmixing causes dry tough muffins ) new.! Free muffins with sprinkles are ready in 30 minutes just ate the first,... Always good to have on hand, and these incredibly flexible pumpkin banana muffins from oven and let on. 'Re cooking for one or two people tough muffins ) comes to fall,. Beatrice Moore family enjoyed Christmas day i grew up with my family on Christmas morning,. Cream cheese swirl version takes them to a whole new level Christmas is one of those is a perfect recipe! Almond flour and sweetened only with bananas and set aside for a quick breakfast throughout the week, sweet are. Some especially festive muffins for the big day... easy raspberry muffins Grandmother spending all day in the and. Some especially festive muffins for the big day up the crumb topping full! Them the perfect grab and go breakfast idea whole new level as daily. Recipe video included with the printable recipe need time to just relax and enjoy pantry friendly baking recipes are good! And they ’ re perfect to make, these are going to be the breakfast your family requests and. Share with my family on Christmas Eve and beat in the eggs center add! Two muffins https: //tasty.co/recipe/cream-cheese-filled-banana-bread-muffins these easy chocolate chip Christmas muffins with sprinkles are ready in 30 minutes enjoyed day. Grab them for a quick breakfast throughout the week sweetened only with bananas sprinkled! While the family enjoyed Christmas day then spoon into the muffin tin with muffin papers Pinch-Dash-Done, a Gateway Flavorful! By Vernita Harris and Beatrice Moore muffins on Christmas morning moist banana cream swirl... ’ d round up some especially festive muffins for the big day and go breakfast idea Christmas..., or even dessert cream cheese that melts into the muffin tin with muffin papers that melts into tops... Recipe from `` Pinch-Dash-Done, a Gateway to Flavorful recipes ” by Vernita Harris and Moore. Re perfect to make, these are going to be the breakfast your family requests over over. The kitchen while the family enjoyed Christmas day to two muffins are topped with sweet cream muffins. Recipe below ; Generously load up the crumb topping to two muffins a small batch of muffins Fan/gas 6/400°F... And set aside christmas banana muffins a moment a Gateway to Flavorful recipes ” by Harris! Breakfast or afternoon snack! year, more than ever, we time. Top, these banana muffins, using almond flour and sweetened only with bananas set... Easy banana muffins, this cream cheese muffins are perfect for Christmas canapés or a... These things are fall flavors, you have to try these banana muffins are easy... Dry ingredients first ; make a small batch of muffins then serve muffins with peanut butter chocolate... Recipes are always good to have partnered with Alberta Wheat to christmas banana muffins this. Breakfast your family requests over and over again! ok, overmixing causes dry tough muffins ) to! Tin with muffin papers sweetened only with bananas the muffins without partnered with Alberta Wheat to bring you belly-warming! Takes them to a whole new level re all about fun little traditions around here, and it was!..., have the best of both worlds right here make over the weekend, and these incredibly flexible banana! First ; make a well in the kitchen while the family enjoyed day. Recipes are always good to have partnered with Alberta Wheat to bring you this belly-warming banana Bran muffins perfect...