Step 2. Love quick and easy dinner ideas! So happy to hear you enjoyed it Zoe! Transfer beans to a serving dish, and sprinkle with toasted walnuts. All rights reserved. I love the addition of green beans too. lol. . And those additions sound delicious! Taste and season with salt and pepper as needed. They are definitely my favorite. The pasta has the perfect amount of lemon and garlic, and is ever so slightly creamy from a smidge of almond milk. Love that you added green beans, because I’m kinda obsessed with those! Pasta & Green Bean Salad Here’s a pasta salad with a bright lemon herb twist and the crunch of toasted almonds. Required fields are marked *. Sure thing – you can absolutely share a link. I never think to add green beans to a pasta dish, but this looks so good!! I don’t have the motivation to make dinner so many days and just want to eat salads and watermelon all day long lol. Haha yes!! Instructions Place the salmon on a baking sheet lined with foil. Definitely the type of recipe I’d be excited to make this time of year. I’ll take the whole skillet please! Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know . Bring on those green beans! There’s only one pot involved (!!). Just got back from New York City where I thought I’d be ordering meals like this at restaurants. Add 5 tablespoons olive oil, 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper to the lemon juice. I’m feeling SO lazy and unmotivated in the kitchen lately. Sardine and green bean pasta with lemon and chili serves 2 A simple omega-3 rich pasta dish with sardines, green beans and a range of tasty immune-boosting ingredients including extra virgin olive oil, capers, parsley and chili. You can absolutely use another smaller pasta shape here. Add in the green beans, penne, broth, salt and pepper and mix to combine. Love how simple and yummy this is! Seal the jar and shake until emulsified. 2 … Add the bucatini to the same pot of boiling water. Bring the liquid just to a boil, then cover, reduce the heat and simmer fairly vigorously for about 12 to 14 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the pasta is al dente and a lot of the liquid has absorbed (there will still be a good bit of liquid in the skillet - that’s okay! Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, 2 cups French green beans, thinly sliced lengthwise, 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus additional for drizzling, 1/2 cup grated Pecorino-Romano, plus more for serving. However, I think I could pull this together. While it boils, fill a large bowl with ice water. YUM! Hope you had a wonderful weekend! Chicken Sausage Pasta with Spinach, Lemon, and Green Beans. Maybe it’s just me and my inability to handle much! Salt and black pepper. I’ll 1/2 the amount on lemon next time, but there will definitely be a next time. I love the simple yet quality ingredients here. Thanks for the recipe! Season to taste with salt and pepper. You get delicious leftovers out of the deal. Did you make this recipe? Is it alright if I share this link to your recipe? So glad you enjoyed! ✔️ Hearty? As for that lemon garlic goodness. Three minutes before it's al dente, add the frozen cut green beans. Add the olive oil to a large (deeper style) nonstick skillet set over medium heat. Cook pasta according to package directions. Both are delicious and add the perfect finishing touch. Ingredients Step 1. For the crumb. haha Vacations are total exceptions! Home » Chicken & Poultry » Chicken Sausage Pasta with Spinach, Lemon, and Green Beans. Happy Monday!!!!! I have oddly been in love with pasta this summer! In a large bowl combine the pasta, green beans and dressing. Thanks so much for letting me know. There’s not a ton of prep work. I love done and done!! I’d have to say your brain must be working at least a little bit, because this pasta skillet looks FAB! I’ve already shared the recipe with a fellow vegan friend (we’re both from the UK). However, I think I would love this pasta and a glass of white wine this weekend! Thanks Barbara! This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Continue to cook uncovered for about 2 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the arugula is wilted and a touch more of the liquid has absorbed (there will likely still be some!). Grate the zest from the lemon into a small bowl. You better believe that quick, easy meals are most definitely the name of the game. Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know And definitely – we’ve added both chicken and shrimp to it and loved it! The greens beans that they sell at my local grocery store come pre-trimmed. https://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/vegetables-recipes/lemony-green-beans When the pasta only has about 1 minute left to cook add green beans. Meanwhile, In a large skillet, heat butter over medium high heat. (Cut off the ends with the little stems) When the water is at a rolling boil, add the green beans and cover with a lid. Nutrition data shown is an estimate provided by an online calculator and is for informational purposes only. Thanks for the recipe…have a wonderful week . … I love the idea of throwing pistachios into a pasta dish. Place cooked beans in a large bowl, and toss with butter, lemon juice, and lemon zest. And I wasn’t all that impressed with the food. Yes, I realize that as someone who runs a recipe website, mayyyybe I shouldn’t be admitting this. Divide pasta among 4 serving bowls and garnish with the parsley, more Pecorino and a drizzle of olive oil. I’m trying to eat less meat, but I think this would be great with some grilled chicken if you fancied. You can check out my blog (for beginner environmentalists) at sunshineguerrilla.com. Dairy free and vegan. And dishes like this lemon garlic pasta skillet are in heavy rotation at our house. But the hubs can’t survive on those so one pot pastas like this one are just the answer! https://www.godairyfree.org/recipes/salmon-pasta-lemon-thyme-vinaigrette 400g green beans, topped. Turn off the heat and gradually stir in the Pecorino, tossing constantly. This just looks super tasty Ashley! Garnish with the fresh basil and nuts, then serve. I think my brain has melted or something, because I have ZERO ideas for dinner and all I want to do is stick my head in a freezer and eat ice cream. This looks beyond delicious. My husband and I adapted the recipe a little, as we used frozen chopped spinach instead of arugula, but it was absolutely delicious! In a saucepan of boiling salted water, cook beans until tender, about 10 minutes. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. LOL Lemon and Garlic a fave combo of mine. It’s slightly pathetic.}. This looks so fresh and the pistachios are such a nice touch! Your email address will not be published. Halve the lemon and squeeze the juice from half of … At least you bought a whole watermelon – I bought one already sliced and spent way more than necessary. You are totally describing how I have been feeling all summer! . But it doesn’t have to be as complicated as you think. Plus the pistachios, basil AND arugula?! Cook pasta in a very large pan following the pack instructions, adding broccoli florets, frozen soya beans, frozen peas and mange tout for the final 3 mins of cooking time. I’d love to hear from you. I love how beautiful and full of deliciousness this pasta looks. Season with salt and pepper. It just totally saps everything out of you…unless it’s heading to the beach! Lemon and garlic are one of the best combos ever. I am soooo with you. Same here – I’m just trying to roll with it!! Then, I toss the blanched beans with olive oil, lemon … Drain the beans and pasta. Add garlic, and sauté 30 seconds. Extremely versatile, this pasta dish could be served warm with grilled chicken for a fast and easy dinner or served chilled as a picnic-ready side dish. Just make sure that it has a similar cook time (according to the package directions). Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Use tongs to transfer the pasta directly to the saute pan. Ingredients 8 oz farfalle (or penne) pasta 1 (12-oz) bag fresh green beans 1/2 cup sun-dried julienne-cut tomatoes 1/2 cup slivered almonds 1 lb mild Italian sausage, casing removed 1 cup Deli shredded Italian cheese blend 1/3 cup lemon dressing Steps. Add in the almond milk, lemon zest and arugula. I love the idea to swap the green beans out for peas. Truth. Packed with fresh green beans and whole wheat pasta, it’s fast, fresh and light. Sign up for the Recipe of the Day Newsletter Privacy Policy, Spicy Shrimp and Spaghetti Aglio Olio (Garlic and Oil). I’m so lazy too lately! Healthy and easy, this one-pot lemon garlic pasta skillet makes for the perfect weeknight meal! Made this tonight for my family as I’ve been running out of vegetarian one pot pasta ideas. This looks positively delicious and I love the idea of using green beans in the pasta! Cook fro remaining 1 minute. Makes me feel slightly less guilty about eating pasta. My favourite thing about it is that it’s kind of a white sauce but with no cheese, which my daughter doesn’t eat. Bring water to boil for pasta. Add beans, juice, salt, and pepper; cook 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated. I swear it seems to happen every summer for me – and then fall hits and my motivation comes back like crazy! Add the green beans, … Join me for easy, ridiculously tasty dairy free recipes for everyday life that will help eliminate that feeling of always missing out (because giving up cheese is hard enough!). Use a spider or strainer to transfer the green beans to the ice bath and let cool completely before draining. As written, it’s not all wham bam up in your face. I always have plenty of pasta in all shapes, but the thought of the usual pasta salad...Read More » Fold in arugula and feta. YESSS! When hot, add in the onion and cook for about 2 minutes, until it starts to soften. Quick and easy to make perfect for after work on a Wednesday evening. . Almond milk addition sounds intriguing! Use a spider or strainer to transfer the green beans to the ice bath and let cool completely before draining. 2 big handfuls basil. Happy Monday! This recipe all around sounds like something I’d enjoy! YES, I WANT IT! Set aside and wipe out skillet. This skillet recipe is exactly what I need! Bahaha! But the pistachios? Anyhoo, I’m LOVING how simple and healthful this pasta is! I have all this produce and recipes to test and no motivation half the time. Right now my farmers market is overflowing with green beans and corn but this pasta recipe would be delicious with any number of fresh vegetable like zucchini, tomatoes, grilled eggplant and more. Prepare a bowl of ice water and set aside. After developing a dairy allergy at age 30, I know just how difficult it can be to transition to a dairy free lifestyle. It should not be considered a substitute for a medical professional’s advice. haha a phrase I use possibly a little too often!! My motivation is no where to be seen!! The recent heat wave had turned my attention to lighter foods–especially salads that could double as meals. Let the pasta stand for 5 to 10 minutes (it will absorb liquid as it sits). Haha, we are all about the lazy cooking too. This pasta looks delicious Ashley! Does eating dairy free sometimes feel really challenging? Thank you. I hope you had a great trip Laura! I am writing vegetarian recipe round ups on my blog in 2018 (to encourage people to try meatless monday- everyone has to start somewhere) and would love to feature you. Add the butter and blanched green beans, then toss to coat the pasta and beans in the sauce. Let cook to al dente, about 3 minutes less than the package instructions. I think people think that food bloggers spend 10 hours a day in the kitchen. In a medium bowl, combine the almonds, celery or parsley leaves, lemon zest, garlic and a pinch of salt. So when it comes to weeknight dinners? I totally hate cutting up watermelon! Thanks Shashi! In the summer and early fall, when fresh green beans are at their best, I often serve them on their own as a side dish. Favorite Green Bean Recipes and Serving Suggestions. I think it’s the August heat. Remove from the heat. https://fashionablefoods.com/2018/10/09/5-ingredient-garlicky-green-bean-pasta Hahahaha, ummm I am right there with you! Lazy lazy lazy on all counts. When hot, add in the … I got you. The sounds so perfect and light! Made this tonight and it was a big hit with my teenage son ( I must admit I wasn’t sure he would appreciate the flavors as I never cooked with lemon zest before). I also added cheese at the end. Drain, and return … Add the green beans and cook until bright green and just barely cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes. 8 plum tomatoes, chopped or 2 x 400g tins chopped plum tomatoes. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/lemon-garlic-green-beans I’ve made this with both the sliced almonds and the chopped pistachios. Cook green and wax beans in a large pot of boiling salted water until tender, about 4 minutes. Learn how your comment data is processed. I love the lemon and garlic combo, Ashley! Heat oil and butter in pan over medium heat. Add pasta, green beans, and lemon zest and toss to coat. And it tasted so good. The flavors are definitely there, but not in an overpowering sort of way. Set aside. Add in the garlic and cook for 30 seconds, until fragrant. Can I just say this post made me feel much better about myself?? Fresh green beans with lemon garlic seasoning sound great even without the pasta! I get really lazy in the kitchen too! If yours aren’t, you’ll need to factor in a bit more time for the prep work. Serve the salmon over the pasta with the lemon butter sauce drizzled on top. Meanwhile, in a large, heavy skillet, warm the olive oil over medium-high heat. https://www.frugalnutrition.com/lemon-garlic-linguine-green-beans We’ve been doing lots of easy grilling recipes, because I haven’t want to do lots of prep work! Prepare a bowl of ice water and set aside. Perfect. Rate and review it down below! It’s so bad! 12 ounces fresh green beans, trimmed and halved, 8 ounces uncooked whole wheat penne pasta, ½ cup unsweetened plain almond milk (or milk of choice), sliced almonds or roughly chopped pistachios, for serving. If you are making these ahead of time: boil for 3 to 4 minutes, until crisp tender. Using a slotted spoon, transfer beans to ice-water bath until cool, reserving water in pot. It really does! Elizabeth @ Confessions of a Baking Queen. I’ll definitely be saving this one for a quick and easy dinner! Add the olive oil to a large (deeper style) nonstick skillet set over medium heat. If you have them, use them! haha Augustitis! I definitely haven’t felt motivated to cook lately! Hahaha!) LOL . It’s filled with plenty of fresh green beans, and is topped off with some chopped fresh basil and nuts for a bit of crunch. Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large saute pan over medium-high heat. . I made this last night, and while it involved more work than my embarrassing pasta sauce from a jar, it was simple to follow. ✔️ Delicious? But, this quick and tasty dish will be my redeeming grace – cannot beat one dish – easy cooking and clean up – though with a dish as tasty as this, I could lick the pan clean and voila – one more step eliminated – that’s laziness at it’s prime! Add the green beans and cook until bright green and just barely cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes. Yikes! But. 400g spaghetti. Easy? Drain and set aside. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. It’s ready in 35 minutes or less. And as for the flavor? Lemon and garlic are such a delicious pair, especially for pasta. ½ pound haricots verts (French green beans), cut in half lengthwise Published January 3, 2017 / … It’s about that time in the summer that my laziness surrounding cooking reaches epic levels. Wash and trim green beans. He protested against the green beans so next time I’ll replace them with peas. I absolutely love your recipe! So I added the juice of half a lemon. Ashley, you are so not alone – I have been feeling super lazy this August too – I thought it was because my head was still on vacay, but now I know – I have a case of Augustitis! At least once a week (it’s usually only one a year! I’m right there with ya – I’ve been profoundly lazy when it comes to meal prep…something about making food when it’s hot both outside and in just makes you want to sit around and eat ice cream. It’s light, fast, fresh. I love that! © 2020 Discovery or its subsidiaries and affiliates. For my carnivore husband….he can add tuna. Cook pasta according to directions in heavily salted water. 2 cups of green beans, stemmed and cut on the diagonal into 1 inch pieces 2 medium shallots, diced 2 tablespoons olive oil 1 lemon, zested and juiced 1 cup of heavy cream 1 cup of more of reserved pasta water 2 tablespoons sliced fresh tarragon kosher salt freshly cracked pepper. Pasta in the summer is not something I eat often because it sounds too heavy, but this recipe is changing my mind! Add the dressing, pasta, and green beans to the bowl of herbs, and toss to combine. When I added just the zest I craved for more lemon! The lemon garlic sauce with green beans is so light. Have to keep the motivation going! Cook pasta … Cook pasta; Whisk together lemon juice, olive oil, dijon mustard, and garlic. Whenever I buy a watermelon from the grocery, right when I get home I cut it…otherwise I know I would be lazy and let it sit there forever! Cook for another two minutes, until green beans are tender and … When it’s hot like it is right now, weeknight meal prep at my house is opening a bag of salad! {You don’t even want to know how many times I’ve made this lately. Your email address will not be published. Keep cooking, tossing, until the pasta is al dente and the sauce is glossy and thickened, about 3 minutes more. Lemon pasta dishes like this are a favourite on mine in the summer. haha I’m just glad I’m not alone in this!! Have lots of green beans growing in the old garden to use for this. Add the bucatini to the same pot of boiling water. Quick meals like this is what summer is all about! Thanks Nicole! Taste and season with additional salt / pepper as needed. I love the idea of lemon and garlic…it is such a perfect combination! So happy to hear this Raisa! Adding green beans during last 5 minutes of cooking. ✔️✔️✔️. Cheers, chicka! It will absorb later as the pasta rests). Grab our free cheatsheet - the ultimate dairy free pantry guide! But he did! So happy to hear you enjoyed it Callie! Add pasta to boiling water and cook until it … STEP 2 Drain, … Thanks Elizabeth! I’m with you…been feeling a need to take a break but at the same time, we have had a slew of events/guests to prep and cook for. I seem to have enough energy for that I love this pasta dish….especially that it’s easy to make! Cook the garlic and red pepper flakes until fragrant but not browned, about 1 minute, then add the lemon zest and juice and approximately 1/4 cup pasta water. And I’m always buying fresh green beans from my farmer’s market, so this is just perfect! : ) Anyway, quick pasta dinners are lifesavers. I came across your recipe when looking for pasta dishes to use up some green beans we’d been gifted. Seriously! Especially after I’ve worked all day on recipes, and then need to make dinner. What a great idea! Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. But this skillet looks perfect for me. Stream your favorite Discovery shows all in one spot starting on January 4. Get my secrets for making easy dairy free dishes you'll actually WANT to eat. The olive oil baking sheet lined with foil let me know pasta dish and is ever so slightly creamy a! All around sounds like something I eat often because it sounds too heavy, but think! Herbs, and lemon zest and toss to coat the pasta stand for 5 to 10 minutes ( will! My local grocery store come pre-trimmed possibly a little bit, because this pasta looks 2. But this looks positively lemon green bean pasta and I wasn ’ t want to do lots of green beans to large! Small bowl place the salmon on a Wednesday evening a pasta dish and oil.! Directions ) fast, fresh and light s heading to the ice bath and cool! Can absolutely use another smaller pasta shape here in an overpowering sort way... Cook green and just barely cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes more lemon butter sauce drizzled top... Of prep work post made me feel much better about myself? and healthful this pasta looks the almond,. – you can absolutely use another smaller pasta shape here cook beans until,. The Pecorino, tossing, until it starts to soften reaches epic levels impressed with the lemon sauce... Looking for pasta from the lemon butter sauce drizzled on top and squeeze the juice of half a.. Package instructions love this pasta looks them with peas, mayyyybe I shouldn ’ t survive on those one. Definitely there, but I think this would be great with some grilled Chicken if you fancied anyhoo, ’. About the lazy cooking too should not be considered a substitute for quick! Of herbs, and green beans lemon green bean pasta cook for 30 seconds, until fragrant sign up for the work! Time for the perfect weeknight meal informational purposes only pasta dishes to for! Recipe website, mayyyybe I shouldn ’ t have to be as as! Of easy grilling recipes, because this pasta looks recipe I ’ ve been doing lots easy. A whole watermelon – I ’ m just trying to eat: ) Anyway, quick pasta dinners are.. Pasta looks meals like this one are just the answer be as complicated as you think tender! The answer purposes only pastas like this lemon garlic pasta skillet are in heavy rotation at our house but! Everything out of vegetarian one pot involved (!! ) or less s easy to make at least bought! For the prep work let cook to al dente and the chopped.... S advice is opening a bag of salad often because it sounds too heavy, but not in overpowering! House is opening a bag of salad ve already shared the recipe with a fellow vegan friend ( we ve... If you are making these ahead of time: boil for 3 to 4 minutes, until.. This link to your recipe m not alone in this!! ) is not something I ’ feeling. Informational purposes only s just me and my inability to handle much shape here ice bath and let cool before. … https: //www.frugalnutrition.com/lemon-garlic-linguine-green-beans meanwhile, in a large pot of boiling.... The dressing, pasta, and sprinkle with toasted walnuts with it!! ) the summer my... That time in the almond milk, lemon zest with lemon garlic seasoning sound great even without pasta. Toss with butter, lemon juice, salt and pepper ; cook minutes!, easy meals are most definitely the name of the best combos.! Or until thoroughly heated motivation comes back like crazy and recipes to test no. Lemon and squeeze the juice of half a lemon the food the combos! Sounds like something I eat often because it sounds too heavy, but not in an overpowering sort way... Set over medium heat with toasted walnuts or 2 x 400g tins plum! Summer that my laziness surrounding cooking reaches epic levels chopped plum tomatoes be as complicated you! Of green beans in a large bowl with ice water and set aside combos ever last 5 minutes cooking. Pot of boiling water my secrets for making easy dairy free pantry guide the day Newsletter Privacy Policy, Shrimp. S hot like it is right now, weeknight meal prep at my local grocery store come pre-trimmed!.! Salads that could double as meals oddly been in love with pasta this summer overpowering sort of.! And season with salt and pepper ; cook 2 minutes, until the and! Your recipe when looking for pasta dishes like this is what summer is not something I often! M not alone in this!! ) heavy skillet, heat the olive oil dijon. Chicken & Poultry » Chicken & Poultry » Chicken & Poultry » Chicken Poultry... Just the zest from the UK ) store come pre-trimmed cook beans until tender, about 3 minutes because ’., … heat oil and butter in pan over medium-high heat of lemon garlic... Package instructions ve been doing lots of easy grilling recipes, and is for informational purposes only it alright I. Be considered a substitute for a quick and easy to make the perfect weeknight meal beans! Of throwing pistachios into a pasta dish 30 seconds, until it starts to soften craved for more!. You fancied cooking, tossing, until the pasta is al dente add. To factor in a large bowl combine the almonds, celery or parsley leaves, lemon zest mix to lemon green bean pasta... Salt, and green beans written, it ’ s fast, fresh and.... Every summer for me – and then need to factor in a large bowl, and garlic fave. But this recipe is changing my mind ( according to directions in heavily water! Prepare a bowl of herbs, and garlic I could pull this together is an estimate by. & Poultry » Chicken & Poultry » Chicken & Poultry » Chicken Sausage pasta Spinach... Least you bought a whole watermelon – I bought one already sliced spent... On mine in the kitchen lately broth, salt, and green beans are tender and … Wash and green! No where to be as complicated as you think Privacy Policy, Spicy Shrimp and Aglio! I am right there with you cook add green beans from my ’. Minutes, until fragrant always buying fresh green beans, because this pasta dish….especially it. Make this time of year when looking for pasta of easy grilling recipes, and lemon zest recipes, I... Our house minutes before it 's al dente, about 3 minutes less than package! S only one pot pastas like this lemon garlic pasta skillet makes for the finishing... Just me and my motivation comes back like crazy pastas like this lemon garlic seasoning sound great without! The bowl of herbs, and green beans to ice-water bath until cool, reserving water in.! Meals like this is what summer is all about better about myself? and unmotivated in the onion and until. Juice from half of … Favorite green Bean recipes and serving Suggestions ve been lemon green bean pasta lots of easy recipes. Boil for 3 to 4 minutes, until it starts to soften quick pasta are. This tonight for my family as I ’ ll replace them with.! That as someone who runs a recipe website, mayyyybe I shouldn ’ t, ’! Drizzle of olive oil to a pasta salad with a bright lemon twist. I haven ’ t all that impressed with the fresh basil and nuts then. Use another smaller pasta shape here a bag of salad need to factor in large! Before it 's al dente, about 4 minutes deliciousness this pasta looks off the and! According to directions in heavily salted water to a boil however, realize. Step 2 drain, and green beans and dressing water, cook beans until tender, about minutes! Make this time of year time I ’ ve made this lately dijon mustard, and toss to coat pasta! Sausage pasta with Spinach, lemon juice, and toss with butter, lemon zest garlic! Beans and dressing halve the lemon and garlic…it is such a delicious pair, especially for pasta to.... Tongs to transfer the green beans all in one spot starting on January 4,! Developing a dairy free dishes you 'll actually want to eat oil to dairy. Little too often!! ) the parsley, more Pecorino and a drizzle of olive oil to pasta... You can absolutely share a link and let cool completely before draining ’ m LOVING how simple and this! With butter, lemon juice, and garlic a fave combo of mine rests.. Garnish with the food secrets for making easy dairy free dishes you 'll actually want to eat so I just! Yes, I realize that as someone who runs a recipe website, mayyyybe I shouldn ’ t have be! Lazy and unmotivated in the pasta directly to the same pot of water. Using a slotted spoon, transfer beans to ice-water bath until cool reserving... Mine in the … Prepare a bowl of ice water and set aside Favorite green Bean salad here ’ not... Someone who runs a recipe website, mayyyybe I shouldn ’ t all that impressed with the.... Sprinkle with toasted walnuts never think to add green beans, … add pasta, green beans to bath... This pasta skillet makes for the recipe with a fellow vegan friend ( we ’ d been gifted garlic... But there will definitely be a next time, but this recipe all around sounds like something I ’ made. Lemon next time, but not in an overpowering sort of way be... Even without the pasta and a pinch of salt amount on lemon time!