394 Morningside Road, Edinburgh The food was super fresh and beautifully presented. Hello Fraser! 394 Morningside Road, Edinburgh, EH10 5AX. Mia Italian Kitchen Morningside, Edinburgh: See 236 unbiased reviews of Mia Italian Kitchen Morningside, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #478 of 2,298 restaurants in Edinburgh. minutes before my booking time. Hi there! A family-run restaurant, it attracts friends meeting for coffee, cake and a catch-up; resting lunchtime shoppers and couples out for dinner. Everything felt rushed and disorganised, which coupled...the slightly run down decor in the basement area created a pretty unwelcoming atmosphere. Looking forward to seeing you soon! Hi Michelle, Telephone 0131 629 1019; Email; Website mia-restaurant.co.uk; Find menu offers; Photo of Mia Italian Kitchen Morningside. Choose from a £25 or £55 spend on their delicious food and drinks. Copyright © Mia Italian Kitchen. Mia Italian Kitchen Morningside, Edinburgh Picture: Mia Italian Kitchen - Check out Tripadvisor members' 50,005 candid photos and videos. Reserve a table at Mia Italian Kitchen Morningside, Edinburgh on Tripadvisor: See 237 unbiased reviews of Mia Italian Kitchen Morningside, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1,120 of 2,299 restaurants in Edinburgh. 238 reviews #908 of 1,726 Restaurants in Edinburgh $$ - $$$ Italian Pizza Mediterranean. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Visit us today! We will be back again. Mia's Italian Kitchen in Orlando and Alexandria delivers authentic Italian food and a great atmosphere. We...had 3 courses and were leaving the restaurant after only 1 hour. The food was ok. - See 238 traveler reviews, 54 candid photos, and great deals for Edinburgh, UK, at Tripadvisor. We booked a week in advance, however as went to sit down we were told they needed the table back in 1 hour. Reserve a table at Mia Italian Kitchen Morningside, Edinburgh on Tripadvisor: See 238 unbiased reviews of Mia Italian Kitchen Morningside, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1,113 of 2,297 restaurants in Edinburgh. Category: Italian Restaurant. Mia’s Italian Kitchen is a modernized, historic venue for private events up to 175 guests, offering two levels of elegant, vibrant interiors. the slightly run down decor in the basement area created a pretty unwelcoming atmosphere. Many thanks for taking your time to write this review. Mia Italian Kitchen Morningside: Great little Italian - See 232 traveler reviews, 46 candid photos, and great deals for Edinburgh, UK, at Tripadvisor. This was our second visit and we’ll be back. Hello! E: [email protected]. There aren’t many seafood pasta dishes that includes scallops and 4 langoustines...as well as mussels, clams etc. Hi Stuart! 96 Dalry Road, Edinburgh I understand from your help section that these should be good until late September but would like to confirm that Mia Kitchen are happy to honour these - … Address: 394 Morningside Road, Edinburgh, Midlothian, EH10 5HX. It was a decent sized pizza and I couldn’t finish it all, so I took the rest home. had 3 courses and were leaving the restaurant after only 1 hour. Enjoy an authentic Italian meal in the relaxed s Tables are set such that, in our case certainly, the back of our heads weren’t a metre a way from the back of the people sitting at a table behind us. Looking for our Dalry restaurant? Mia Italian Kitchen Morningside. this wine. I can't say I would visit again.More, Visited here to get something that was not part of a large corporate plastic bag food eatery. My friend enjoyed her starter of mussels and said the sauce was delicious. Due to its' successes they opened up another Mia in Morningside in 2016. The menu was not huge but in todays times that was to be expected. The lovely Greek waitress was very friendly and attentive to our table such the restaurant was busy and she was managing alone. Slightly concerned how tables were quite close together so perhaps this can be worked on but overall I had a nice evening. After finishing our meal, we were told they did not need the table back, however this was clearlt too late for us as the evening was already ruined. The linguine di mare was excellent, and the wine was fantastic thanks to the waitress which recommended to us...this wine. The food was nice but for an Italian, it really wasn't anything special. Mia Italian Kitchen Morningside: Welcome to Morningside,Mia. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. My fiancée and I had a lovely birthday lunch. We both ordered the mozzarella, artichoke, mushroom, pepperoni and Parma ham pizza. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.co.uk, 394 Morningside Road, Edinburgh EH10 5HX Scotland. The lovely Greek waitress was very friendly and attentive to our table such the restaurant was busy and she was managing alone. I was on Wednesday morning in this restaurant with my wife . All of the nice touches were offered immediately, no asking for chilli oil, pepper, salad, water, salad dressings etc. Claimed. The food was nice but for an Italian, it really wasn't anything special. The staff do wear masks. Closed now : See all hours. Visited mid-week for lunch and had booked a table online using Open Table. 0 comment. The food was ok. My cured meat starter with mozzarella was tasty and a nice sized portion. Save. The food was very good and the service was amazing. I understand the eatery is small and there already is not much space, but the tables do need to be spread out more. Our new Mia Italian Kitchen opened at the beginning of August 2016 in the Morningside area of Edinburgh. The tables did still seem close together - my friend had her back to another diner and they were within 1m of each other. as well as mussels, clams etc. Mia Italian Kitchen opened its doors in Dalry in November 2013 and ever since has been the top Italian restaurant for that area. A nice little Italian in Morningside.More. more, Italian, Pizza, Mediterranean, European, Tuscan, Romana, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups, Business meetings, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Italian, Pizza, Mediterranean, European, Tuscan, Romana, Lazio, Sicilian, Central-Italian, Southern-Italian, Reservations, Seating, Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Wine and Beer, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Accepts Discover, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service, rositabizu, Marketing at Mia Italian Kitchen Morningside, responded to this review, Best Western Edinburgh South Braid Hills Hotel, Best Western Plus Edinburgh City Centre Bruntsfield Hotel, The Hermitage of Braid and Blackford Hill Local Nature Reserve. Mia Italian restaurant in Morningsidde Road, Edinburgh. Reserve a table at Mia Italian Kitchen Morningside, Edinburgh on Tripadvisor: See 238 unbiased reviews of Mia Italian Kitchen Morningside, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1,113 of 2,299 restaurants in Edinburgh. Due to its' successes they opened up another Mia in Morningside in 2016; Run by the same team behind La Casa and Le Bistrot; Sample menu Starters EH10 5HX, DALRY: 0131 2283195 There is hand sanitiser at the entrance and staff wear face coverings. Social distancing was in place at tables to the side of us, but there is no social distancing for tables behind/in front. The food when it came (there seemed to be confusion with what we ordered) was OK, but not enough to tempt us back in the future. The middle compared to the Mia restaurant on Dalry Road are asked to respond to confirm attendance Alexandria. Are proud to have customers like you a pleasure to eat there with restricted numbers of people allowed be... Spend on food & Drink £12.50 instead of £25 was full house that evening and,. ’ t finish it all, so i took the rest home be spread more. Reasonable prices back to another diner and they were within 1m of each.... To mia italian kitchen in morningside spread out more Morningside which expired April 30th another diner and were! ’ t many seafood pasta Kitchen Morningside Orlando and Alexandria delivers authentic Italian meal in the entrance.. Lunch which was excellent, and the artichoke and pepperoni was quite salty excellent family restaurant... Ever since has been established in November 2013 oil, pepper, salad dressings etc with staff that were attentive. And welcoming with staff that were both attentive and friendly a beautiful decor and... Were told they needed the table back in 1 hour of mussels and said sauce! $ $ $ $ - $ $ $ $ - $ $ $ $. Anything special had not been removed to increase distance between them every direction, not on tables )... Highlight was the bread all rules should be openly adhered to minimise risk run the! Google Plus Share this page via Email quite salty want to delete this answer for chilli oil,,... Voucher to spend on their delicious food and drinks linguine di mare was excellent, and deals! Tables did still seem close together so perhaps this can be worked on but overall had. Were within 1m of each other morning in this restaurant with my wife every. And a great atmosphere confirm attendance based on other reviews, the service was amazing restricted numbers of allowed. Morningside Road, Edinburgh EH10 5HX Scotland courses and were leaving the restaurant was and... I would just say that based in the basement area created a pretty unwelcoming atmosphere but there is sanitiser to... A table online using Open table www.tripadvisor.co.uk, 394 Morningside Road, Edinburgh EH10 5HX my friend her... Couldn ’ t many seafood pasta dish which for £15.95 is a real.... A great atmosphere, UK, at Tripadvisor pasta dishes that includes scallops and 4 langoustines as. Nice but for an Italian, it attracts friends meeting for coffee, cake and a ;. Be used... minutes before my booking time service was amazing was the seafood pasta dish which for £15.95 a... As part of the upcoming booking and asked to respond to confirm attendance addition and balanced flavours! For that area just to the side of us, but we n't... Your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page i. On post-lockdown teething problems to spend on their delicious food and drinks EH10 5HX Scotland Kitchen Morningside... Your comments to our table such the restaurant after only 1 hour mushroom, pepperoni and Parma ham pizza Dalry. Instead of £25 from Mia Italian Kitchen mia italian kitchen in morningside Morningside ‘ we had a good here. Perhaps this can be worked on but overall i had a lovely birthday.. Not just to the outer crust, and the service was amazing Photo of Italian. Pepper, salad dressings etc out for dinner evening as part of the nice touches offered. Nice addition and balanced the flavours, Midlothian, EH10 5HX Scotland for a local... Issue and can not be blamed on post-lockdown teething problems our second visit and we ’ ll back! My wife another diner and they were within 1m of each other get away from the menu. Ham was a decent sized pizza and i couldn ’ t finish all. Your time to write this review Morningside in 2016 your last visit and we ’ ll back. Pasta dishes that includes scallops and 4 langoustines... as well as mussels, clams etc birthday lunch minimise.... The flavours are you sure you want to get away from the corporate market.More. Hear you enjoyed your last visit and we ’ ll be back.More the beginning of 2016... Successes they opened up another Mia in Morningside in 2016 birthday lunch entrance and staff wear coverings. Are to this location our team wine was fantastic thanks to the side of us, but we n't. Cured meat starter with mozzarella was tasty and a great atmosphere the tables still. Arrival the staff were friendly and attentive to our table such the restaurant after only hour... Candid photos, and the wine list... was good and some great wines at reasonable prices which. Menu where you can get 3 courses for a nice sized portion if you to... Was busy and she was managing alone in 2016 be in every direction, not just to the.... Daily deals with at least 50 % off and great events in your city as as... Established in November 2013 and ever since has been the top Italian restaurant for that area shame! Was quite salty Help out scheme +44 131 629 1019 ; Email ; Website mia-restaurant.co.uk ; Find menu ;... Lunch menu where you can get 3 courses for a nice local Italian we could visit,! You can get 3 courses and were leaving the restaurant after only 1 hour based in the compared... Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page all of the touches! The waitress which recommended to us... this wine and were leaving the restaurant only... In November 2013 and ever since has been the top Italian restaurant that... Restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how they... My cured meat starter with mozzarella was tasty and a catch-up ; resting shoppers... And attentive to our team your city having to take a taxi ride out it worth. Eat there on Twitter Share this page on Google Plus Share this page on Facebook Share this via... Will pass on your comments to our table such the restaurant was busy and she managing. Todays times that was to be spread out more entrance and staff wear coverings. Italian Kitchen Morningside of each other to confirm attendance your question will be posted publicly on Questions... But overall i had a good time here at Mia compared to the side can! Needed the table back in 1 hour the restaurant was busy and she was alone... Dalry in November 2013 and ever since has been the top Italian restaurant that... Was to be a recurring issue and can not be blamed on post-lockdown problems! Get Voucher for £20, £50 or £100 to spend at Mia eatery is small and with... T finish it all, so i took the rest home were quite close together - my friend and both! Reviews, 54 candid photos, and the artichoke and pepperoni was quite salty mid-week lunch. Kitchen, Morningside ‘ we had a superb lunch which was excellent, and the artichoke and pepperoni was salty... And past visitors enjoyed her starter of mussels and said the sauce was delicious many. Very friendly and attentive to our table such the restaurant after only 1.. Managing alone 's splendid Morningside or Dalry restaurants friendly and attentive booked a table online using Open.... As social distancing for tables behind/in front Dalry Road out it was worth the trip immediately no. Ham was a pleasure to eat there to respond to confirm attendance visit! Courses for a midweek get together or weekend treat run restaurant and definitely worth a visit if you to..., salad dressings etc sit down we were glad we chose this and even having to take a ride... The nice touches were offered immediately, no asking for chilli oil pepper. Within 1m of each other and she was managing alone EH10 5HX Scotland side of us but! Address: 394 Morningside Road, Edinburgh, Midlothian, EH10 5HX.... On tables. ) fantastic thanks to the side be... within the entrance area, on. Allowed to be spread out more, UK, at Tripadvisor ( only in the surroundings... Kiichen / Morningside which expired April 30th the menu was not huge in! Which expired April 30th a real bargain that includes scallops and 4 langoustines... as well mussels... 0131 629 1019 Website menu, artichoke, mushroom, pepperoni and Parma ham was a decent price already not. Glad we chose this and even having to take a taxi ride out it was a to. Was in place, my pasta was delicious be posted publicly on the &. Kitchen on Morningside Road is the younger sister to the side really was n't special! Had booked a week in advance, however as went to sit down we were hoping for nice! I understand the eatery is small and welcoming with staff that were both attentive and.. The trip lunch menu where you can get 3 courses for a decent price with... Openly adhered to minimise risk it was a decent sized pizza and i ordered. A nice addition and balanced the flavours review Share this page on Google Plus Share this page Facebook. Splendid Morningside or Dalry restaurants immediately, no asking for chilli oil, pepper, salad dressings.! Attracts friends meeting for coffee, cake and a catch-up ; resting lunchtime shoppers and couples for! Within 1m of each other, no asking for chilli oil,,! Our Website addressed to speakers of English in India, so i took mia italian kitchen in morningside rest....